Counsel, Avocat admitted to the Paris Bar since 2012
Drawing on her four-year experience at a major international company where she began her practice in Legal & Business Affairs, Marine focuses on advising and assisting companies in all aspects of labour and social security law.
She also sharpened her litigation skills when she spent several months working with the magistrates of the Labour division of the Paris Court of Appeal.
Marine regularly pleads before industrial tribunals, courts of social security affairs and courts of appeal.
- Legal and operational support of an SME in the handling of a moral harassment issue in connection with the health and safety committee (CHSCT), occupational doctors and health and safety inspection services.
- Assisting a company with the dismissal of a protected employee requiring the approval of health and safety inspection services.
- Defence and operational support for a major IT group regarding individual conflicts with employees who sought the judicial termination of their employment contract for breach by the company following a takeover.
- Drafting employment contracts for freelance and exclusive sales representatives for an electrical equipment installation company.
- Review and compliance upgrade of flat-rate agreements for an import-export company.
- Representing an employer in the challenge of a decision declaring it liable in connection with a work accident before the URSSAF amicable settlement board (Commission de Recours Amiable) and the court of social security affairs.
- Organisation of elections of staff representative bodies for a company with over 200 employees.
Publications and academia
Training provided to SMEs on individual employment relations in light of the Macron, Rebsamen and El Khomri reforms (2016).
- Master 2 in literary, artistic and industrial property (propriété littéraire, artistique et industrielle), Paris II Panthéon-Assas (2006)
- Diploma in Legal Studies at Oxford University (2005)
- Master 2 de propriété littéraire, artistique et industrielle, Paris II Panthéon-Assas (2006)
- Diploma in Legal Studies de l’université d’Oxford (2005)