Associée, Avocate au Barreau de Paris depuis 2006 et Solicitor (England and Wales)
Marine advises companies and individuals on civil liability matters (contractual, tortious liability), in their defence of liability claims (delays, defects) or, on the contrary, if they have suffered a prejudice and wish to seek compensation therefor from their contractual partners or from a third party. In each matter, Marine develops the best strategy from litigation to negotiation. She also advises clients during the pre-trial strategy phase of their dispute.
Marine acts for companies operating in various business sectors (service providers, brokers, financers, equipment manufacturers, agrobusiness, hotel business, industry, construction) and for insurers. She also advises individuals on personal injury issues.
She has developed in-depth expertise in insurance law and after a six-month secondment to the AXA group, has gained practical knowledge of the way insurers work and manage these types of claims.
- Representing a construction project owner in a dispute against their general contractor
- Representing an individual in a professional liability claim against his former advocate
- Representing a regional company specialised in the manufacturing and sale of public hygiene products in a dispute against the nation-wide group to which it previously belonged (unfair competition, free-riding, violation of the group’s by-laws and rules and regulations)
- Representing a company acting against a former trading partner and seeking the payment of owed commission and compensation for the sudden termination of business relations
- Representing an equipment manufacturer against allegations of defects and late deliveries
- Representing a financing company in contractual disputes against its partners and suppliers
- Representing the beneficiaries of a person deceased during a Kilimanjaro ascent against the travel agency and its insurer in order to obtain compensation for the financial and non-financial losses suffered by his beneficiaries.
- Representing a company and its insurer in the management of a legal action (personal injury)
- Representing the beneficiaries of a person who died in a road traffic accident
- Representing the beneficiaries of a person who died in an airplane accident
2018 – “renowned practice” Industrial risks (Décideurs)
2018 – “renowned practice” Defective products (Décideurs)
2018 – “renowned practice” Commercial litigation (Décideurs)
Publications and academia
- Drones, les pilotes indélicats risquent gros (L’Usine Nouvelle – octobre 2016)
- Drones, accident, qui est responsable en cas d’accident de drone ? (L’Usine Nouvelle – septembre 2016)
- Professional training course on civil liability insurance (EFE)
- DESS in global business law (droit global économique), Sciences Po Paris (2004)
- M, King’s College London